Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Game Nerd. :D

I love playing video games, so you can pretty much call me a nerd :p
Even though I don't have any updated technology game box things. The only game box things I have now is a Playstation two, or a Sega where I dont even know where that iss. haha.. Well anyways the video games that I love playing are the games that deal with zombies, or just the old games of Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog. I always play games that deal with monsters, ghosts and zombie things though. Its so much fun ! Even though I pretty much SUCK at them, I always play them when I'm at my friends houses, or just babysitting and they like the same games that I do. Games do give me a new perpective on other games, because it usually makes me want to play more games like that. Which is cool I guess. I can't wait to start making our game, even though it has nothing to deal with the types of games I usually play.

7 comments: